Ponniyin Selvan (Tamil: பொன்னியின் செல்வன், “The Son of Ponni”) is a famous 2400 page 20th-century Tamil historical novel written by Kalki Krishnamurthy. Written in 5 volumes, this narrates the story of Arulmozhivarman (later crowned as Rajaraja Chola).
Ponniyin Selvan (Ponni’s Son) dealt with the fortunes of the Chola empire during the 10th century. It was serialised in the Tamil periodical Kalki. The serialisation went on for three and a half years and every week its publication was awaited with great interest.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Big Book of Windows Hacks
- English to the Max:1,200 Questions That Will Maximize Your English Power
- AMPL A Mathematical Programming Language
- Design and Decoration – 2012
- Gardeners’ World – November 2012